The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on the effects of radiation effects on electronic and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progress and results about:
- Radiation environments
- Radiation effects modelling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities & dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications & case studies
In view of the global CoVid-19 situation, the RADECS 2020 Conference Committee and the RADECS Association are making every effort to maintain the RADECS Conference in 2020. The health and safety of our members are our primary concern.