WELCOME TO THE RADECS 2020 OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The RADECS Conference is the annual European scientific and industrial forum on the effects of radiation effects on electronic and photonic materials, devices, circuits, sensors and systems where scientists and engineers exchange on the latest progress and results about:
- Radiation environments
- Radiation effects modelling, from materials to device, circuit and system level
- Test facilities & dosimetry
- Radiation hardness assurance
- Hardening and mitigation solutions
- Applications & case studies
In view of the global CoVid-19 situation, the RADECS 2020 Conference Committee and the RADECS Association are making every effort to maintain the RADECS Conference in 2020. The health and safety of our members are our primary concern.
The RADECS 2020 virtual conference is opened from Monday, October 19, 2020 at 14:00 CET (Paris Time) to Friday, November 20, 2020 at 17:00 CET.
Access codes will be distributed Monday, October 19 before 14:00 CET. These access codes will allow registered attendees to have access to the virtual conference and the virtual industrial exhibit.
The RADECS 2020 Conference Committee has the worse regret to inform you that we consider it too difficult and unsafe to hold a physical RADECS 2020 event mid-October in Toulouse.
Only the virtual Conference is maintained and will be ONLINE from October 19th to November 20th, 2020.
The conference is fully asynchronous, all the Conference content is preregistered, and can be viewed and reviewed anytime during the opening period.
Contacts with the technical papers authors and the industrial exhibitors will be possible through contact forms.
- Presentation/Poster (mp4 format) submissions are due October 02, 2020.
- Final paper and Data Workshop submissions are due October 09, 2020.
- TNS submissions are due November 13, 2020.